USA: Pink Dot Launches National Expansion Campaign Under PDQuick Name - Goal Is To 'Own' the Direct-to-Home/Business Delivery Segment
Pink Dot, Inc., a leading direct-to-home/business delivery company, today announced a national expansion that involves opening over 30 new customer fulfillment centers and beginning distribution in such key consumer markets as Baltimore, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington, D.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth