USA: Pink Dot Launches National Expansion Campaign Under PDQuick Name - Goal Is To 'Own' the Direct-to-Home/Business Delivery Segment
Pink Dot, Inc., a leading direct-to-home/business delivery company, today announced a national expansion that involves opening over 30 new customer fulfillment centers and beginning distribution in such key consumer markets as Baltimore, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington, D.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations