USA: Pink Dot Launches National Expansion Campaign Under PDQuick Name - Goal Is To 'Own' the Direct-to-Home/Business Delivery Segment
Pink Dot, Inc., a leading direct-to-home/business delivery company, today announced a national expansion that involves opening over 30 new customer fulfillment centers and beginning distribution in such key consumer markets as Baltimore, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington, D.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival