USA: Pinnacle buys out frozen foods subsidiary of King's Hawaiian
Cherry Hill, N.J.-based Pinnacle Foods Corp has finalised a deal to buy out the frozen-foods unit of Torrance, California-based King's Hawaiian Enterprises Inc for an undisclosed amount. The frozen-bowl business, which turns over US$350m-a-year, will add to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO