USA: Pinnacle Foods moves to OTC Bulletin Board and announces name change
Pennexx Foods today [Friday] announced that its common stock is now listed for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board, and that it has changed its name to Pennexx Foods, Inc. from Pinnacle Foods, Inc. Its common stock will continue to trade under the stock symbol PFOD. president and CEO Michael Queen, said: "Trading our common stock on the OTC Bulletin Board is a significant milestone for Pennexx and enables us to reach a broader investor audience. It was made possible by the registration of the common stock under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. This registration resulted, in turn, from the US$36m commitment that Smithfield Foods, the leading processor and marketer of fresh pork and processed meats in the US, made to our company in June 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1