USA: Pittsburgh goes green as Heinz EZ Squirt(TM) hits local store shelves
Today Heinz sets out to prove that it is, indeed, easy being green. As its highly anticipated EZ Squirt launch begins nationwide, Heinz has chosen its hometown as the stage for the public debut of its latest colorful condiment."News about EZ Squirt has captured attention on virtually every continent," said Casey Keller, managing director, Ketchup, Condiments and Sauces for Heinz North America. "But, we wanted Pittsburghers to be among the first to enjoy our latest product launch and get a taste of success along with us."To commemorate the launch of this local food phenomenon, the following events are planned for Tuesday, October 17:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill