USA: Pittsburgh goes green as Heinz EZ Squirt(TM) hits local store shelves
Today Heinz sets out to prove that it is, indeed, easy being green. As its highly anticipated EZ Squirt launch begins nationwide, Heinz has chosen its hometown as the stage for the public debut of its latest colorful condiment."News about EZ Squirt has captured attention on virtually every continent," said Casey Keller, managing director, Ketchup, Condiments and Sauces for Heinz North America. "But, we wanted Pittsburghers to be among the first to enjoy our latest product launch and get a taste of success along with us."To commemorate the launch of this local food phenomenon, the following events are planned for Tuesday, October 17:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast