USA: Pittsburgh goes green as Heinz EZ Squirt(TM) hits local store shelves
Today Heinz sets out to prove that it is, indeed, easy being green. As its highly anticipated EZ Squirt launch begins nationwide, Heinz has chosen its hometown as the stage for the public debut of its latest colorful condiment."News about EZ Squirt has captured attention on virtually every continent," said Casey Keller, managing director, Ketchup, Condiments and Sauces for Heinz North America. "But, we wanted Pittsburghers to be among the first to enjoy our latest product launch and get a taste of success along with us."To commemorate the launch of this local food phenomenon, the following events are planned for Tuesday, October 17:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target