USA: Pittsburgh goes green as Heinz EZ Squirt(TM) hits local store shelves
Today Heinz sets out to prove that it is, indeed, easy being green. As its highly anticipated EZ Squirt launch begins nationwide, Heinz has chosen its hometown as the stage for the public debut of its latest colorful condiment."News about EZ Squirt has captured attention on virtually every continent," said Casey Keller, managing director, Ketchup, Condiments and Sauces for Heinz North America. "But, we wanted Pittsburghers to be among the first to enjoy our latest product launch and get a taste of success along with us."To commemorate the launch of this local food phenomenon, the following events are planned for Tuesday, October 17:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report