CANADA: Pizza Donini now trading on NASD's bulletin board
Peter Deros, oresident and CEO of Donini, announced yesterday [Thursday] that the company's common stock, par value US$.001, has started trading for the first time on NASD's Bulletin Board. Deros founded Pizza Donini, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, in 1987 and in January 2001 it merged with a New Jersey company with more than 500 public stockholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch