CANADA: Pizza Donini now trading on NASD's bulletin board
Peter Deros, oresident and CEO of Donini, announced yesterday [Thursday] that the company's common stock, par value US$.001, has started trading for the first time on NASD's Bulletin Board. Deros founded Pizza Donini, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, in 1987 and in January 2001 it merged with a New Jersey company with more than 500 public stockholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations