AUSTRALIA: Pizza Hut first to advertise on interactive TV
Pizza Hut paid A$50,000 for the privilege of taking part in a pilot scheme organised by ICE television and will now become the first advertiser to hit the screens of web television. Based in Orange, NSW, the trial will see 150 houses equipped with interactive TV for a period of three months, and the fast food pizza restaurant is hoping that viewers won't be able to resist the ease of ordering home delivery pizzas via their remote controls.The marketing director at parent company
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid