AUSTRALIA: Pizza Hut first to advertise on interactive TV
Pizza Hut paid A$50,000 for the privilege of taking part in a pilot scheme organised by ICE television and will now become the first advertiser to hit the screens of web television. Based in Orange, NSW, the trial will see 150 houses equipped with interactive TV for a period of three months, and the fast food pizza restaurant is hoping that viewers won't be able to resist the ease of ordering home delivery pizzas via their remote controls.The marketing director at parent company
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth