ROMANIA: Pizza Hut posts increased turnover but drop in net profits over 2000
While net profits dropped by 5% in 2000, compared to 1999 results, the Romanian Pizza Hut chain increased its turnover by 10% and has revealed plans for further expansion through 2001. The pizza chain, controlled by US giant Tricon Global Restaurants , entered the Romanian market in 1994. Its investment over the last year totalled €558,000 and during 2001 it has plans to plough an extra €1.7m into the establishment of new outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units