ROMANIA: Pizza Hut posts increased turnover but drop in net profits over 2000
While net profits dropped by 5% in 2000, compared to 1999 results, the Romanian Pizza Hut chain increased its turnover by 10% and has revealed plans for further expansion through 2001. The pizza chain, controlled by US giant Tricon Global Restaurants , entered the Romanian market in 1994. Its investment over the last year totalled €558,000 and during 2001 it has plans to plough an extra €1.7m into the establishment of new outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs