CHINA: Pizza Hut to double outlets in China over next two years
The fastfood chain Pizza Hut , a subsidiary of US operator Tricon Global Restaurants , has revealed plans to open a further 50 restaurant outlets in China over the next two years. Pizza Hut entered the Chinese market in 1990 with a flagship restaurant in Beijing. Over the last ten years it has opened 50 outlets throughout China's major cities and employs more than 3000 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins