CHINA: Pizza Hut to double outlets in China over next two years
The fastfood chain Pizza Hut , a subsidiary of US operator Tricon Global Restaurants , has revealed plans to open a further 50 restaurant outlets in China over the next two years. Pizza Hut entered the Chinese market in 1990 with a flagship restaurant in Beijing. Over the last ten years it has opened 50 outlets throughout China's major cities and employs more than 3000 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"