CHINA: Pizza Hut to double outlets in China over next two years
The fastfood chain Pizza Hut , a subsidiary of US operator Tricon Global Restaurants , has revealed plans to open a further 50 restaurant outlets in China over the next two years. Pizza Hut entered the Chinese market in 1990 with a flagship restaurant in Beijing. Over the last ten years it has opened 50 outlets throughout China's major cities and employs more than 3000 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target