CHINA: Pizza Hut to double outlets in China over next two years
The fastfood chain Pizza Hut , a subsidiary of US operator Tricon Global Restaurants , has revealed plans to open a further 50 restaurant outlets in China over the next two years. Pizza Hut entered the Chinese market in 1990 with a flagship restaurant in Beijing. Over the last ten years it has opened 50 outlets throughout China's major cities and employs more than 3000 staff.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action