UK: Pizza Hut to reveal expansion drive in UK
Restaurant chain Pizza Hut is expected to announce today the creation of 75 new eateries and delivery outlets in the UK, an expansion drive which will create 3,000 jobs next year. Pizza Hut, which is own by US giant Tricon Global Restaurants , already controls 450 restaurants in the UK. The company has revealed that 2001 has been a record year, and that annual sales are expected to top £310m (US$442.6).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO