UK: Pizza Hut to reveal expansion drive in UK
Restaurant chain Pizza Hut is expected to announce today the creation of 75 new eateries and delivery outlets in the UK, an expansion drive which will create 3,000 jobs next year. Pizza Hut, which is own by US giant Tricon Global Restaurants , already controls 450 restaurants in the UK. The company has revealed that 2001 has been a record year, and that annual sales are expected to top £310m (US$442.6).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target