USA: Pizza Inn reports 4th quarter earnings
Pizza Inn, Inc. (Nasdaq: PZZI) yesterday reported earnings per share for its fourth quarter ended June 24 of 7 cents, versus 7 cents for the same quarter last year. Net income was $701,000 versus $719,000, on revenues of $16.1 million versus $16.6 million in the previous year. Total chain sales for the quarter were $46.1 million versus $49.3 million for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK