USA: Pizza Inn reports 4th quarter earnings
Pizza Inn, Inc. (Nasdaq: PZZI) yesterday reported earnings per share for its fourth quarter ended June 24 of 7 cents, versus 7 cents for the same quarter last year. Net income was $701,000 versus $719,000, on revenues of $16.1 million versus $16.6 million in the previous year. Total chain sales for the quarter were $46.1 million versus $49.3 million for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action