USA: PJ America Announces 2nd Quarter 2000 Sales Results
PJ America, Inc., the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced today that revenues for the second quarter ended June 25, 2000 were $27.6 million. These results represent an increase of 15% over revenues of $24.0 million for the second quarter in 1999. Comparable restaurant sales for the quarter decreased .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever