USA: PJ America announces changes to board of directors
PJ America, Inc. (NASDAQ: PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced yesterday changes to its Board of Directors. Ross Davison, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PJ America, was appointed to the Board. Also appointed were Terry Smith, Chairman, President and CEO of Tumbleweed, Inc. and David Lloyd, a restaurant industry consultant, who was most recently Senior Vice President and CFO of Taco Cabana, Inc. Charles Schnatter, Chief Development Officer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Papa John's resigned from the Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs