USA: PJ America announces changes to board of directors
PJ America, Inc. (NASDAQ: PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced yesterday changes to its Board of Directors. Ross Davison, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PJ America, was appointed to the Board. Also appointed were Terry Smith, Chairman, President and CEO of Tumbleweed, Inc. and David Lloyd, a restaurant industry consultant, who was most recently Senior Vice President and CFO of Taco Cabana, Inc. Charles Schnatter, Chief Development Officer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Papa John's resigned from the Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre