USA: PJ America announces changes to board of directors
PJ America, Inc. (NASDAQ: PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced yesterday changes to its Board of Directors. Ross Davison, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PJ America, was appointed to the Board. Also appointed were Terry Smith, Chairman, President and CEO of Tumbleweed, Inc. and David Lloyd, a restaurant industry consultant, who was most recently Senior Vice President and CFO of Taco Cabana, Inc. Charles Schnatter, Chief Development Officer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Papa John's resigned from the Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review