USA: PJ America announces changes to board of directors
PJ America, Inc. (NASDAQ: PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced yesterday changes to its Board of Directors. Ross Davison, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PJ America, was appointed to the Board. Also appointed were Terry Smith, Chairman, President and CEO of Tumbleweed, Inc. and David Lloyd, a restaurant industry consultant, who was most recently Senior Vice President and CFO of Taco Cabana, Inc. Charles Schnatter, Chief Development Officer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Papa John's resigned from the Board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses