USA: PJ America announces development changes
PJ America, Inc. (Nasdaq:PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced today that it is postponing restaurant development in the fourth quarter to enable it to further evaluate its markets and better focus on operations and marketing with its existing store base. As a result, the Company expects to open ten restaurants in the second half of 2000, of which two restaurants have been opened to date in the third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action