USA: PJ America board approves plan of merger
PJ America, Inc. (NASDAQ: PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced Friday (today that the Company has entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger with PJ Acquisition Corp., an entity formed by Douglas S. Stephens, President and C.E.O., Richard F. Sherman, Chairman of the Board, and other board members and significant shareholders (the "Investor Group"), which Investor Group owns collectively approximately 40% of the outstanding common stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales