USA: PJ America, Inc. acquired by PJ Acquisition Corp.
PJ America, Inc. (Nasdaq:PJAM) announced Friday (31 August) the acquisition by PJ Acquisition Corp. of the remaining outstanding shares of common stock of PJ America. A tender offer for the shares expired on August 27, 2001, resulting in the acquisition by PJ Acquisition Corp. and an Investor Group consisting of several officers, directors and significant stockholders of PJ America of approximately 2,500,000 shares. The acquisition of the remaining shares was made by means of a short form merger under Delaware law, effective as of 5:00 p.m. EDT August 31, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning