USA: PJ America, Inc. acquired by PJ Acquisition Corp.
PJ America, Inc. (Nasdaq:PJAM) announced Friday (31 August) the acquisition by PJ Acquisition Corp. of the remaining outstanding shares of common stock of PJ America. A tender offer for the shares expired on August 27, 2001, resulting in the acquisition by PJ Acquisition Corp. and an Investor Group consisting of several officers, directors and significant stockholders of PJ America of approximately 2,500,000 shares. The acquisition of the remaining shares was made by means of a short form merger under Delaware law, effective as of 5:00 p.m. EDT August 31, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant