USA: PJ America Reports Earnings and Revenues for Second Quarter of 2000
Quarter Highlights: Earnings per share of $.23 vs $.27 in 1999 6 Restaurants Opened and One Acquired Comparable Restaurant Sales Decrease of 0.1% PJ America, Inc. (Nasdaq:PJAM - news), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced record revenues of $27.6 million and net income of $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO