USA: PJ America reports first quarter results
PJ America, Inc. (Nasdaq:PJAM), the largest franchisee of Papa John's International, Inc. announced yesterday its financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001. First Quarter Highlights: Sales increased 16% to $30.0 million from $25.8 million. Comparable restaurant sales increased 3.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre