USA: Planet Polymer receives FDA approval and U.S. patent for fruit coating technology
Planet Polymer Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:POLY), announced that the Food and Drug Administration has approved the application for a FCN (Food Contact Notification) for the topical coating technology that it has developed for use in extending the shelf life of fruit and vegetables and also helps lengthen the growing/harvest season for produce products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target