USA: HLI - The McCondom Campaign: Planned Parenthood Asks, 'Would You Like Fries and a Condom With That?'
"In cases like this, it is difficult to decide which offense should be attacked first," stated Father Richard Welch, CSSR, JCD, President of Human Life International, the world's largest pro-life, pro-faith, pro-family apostolate. "Is it the racism inherent in promoting abortion and contraception in primarily minority neighborhoods? Is it the duplicity of marketing contraception without mentioning its abortifacient properties? Or is it the sheer vulgarity and anti-family attitude of giving children access to condoms along with their French fries? Ohio's Planned Parenthood may be big on the planning, but they don't offer much support when it comes to parenting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO