USA: HLI - The McCondom Campaign: Planned Parenthood Asks, 'Would You Like Fries and a Condom With That?'
"In cases like this, it is difficult to decide which offense should be attacked first," stated Father Richard Welch, CSSR, JCD, President of Human Life International, the world's largest pro-life, pro-faith, pro-family apostolate. "Is it the racism inherent in promoting abortion and contraception in primarily minority neighborhoods? Is it the duplicity of marketing contraception without mentioning its abortifacient properties? Or is it the sheer vulgarity and anti-family attitude of giving children access to condoms along with their French fries? Ohio's Planned Parenthood may be big on the planning, but they don't offer much support when it comes to parenting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins