AUSTRALIA: Plans afoot to develop Australia's busiest fish market
Andrew Refshauge, Urban Affairs Minister for NSW, revealed plans on Wednesday [19 September] to redevelop Australia's busiest fish market in Sydney. The master plan will be drawn up with a view to maintaining the historical ambience of the Pyrmont waterside hub while simultaneously aiming to boost the strength of the Sydney Fish Market. Architects plan to include safe and comfortable areas for restaurants and fish retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO