AUSTRALIA: Plans afoot to develop Australia's busiest fish market
Andrew Refshauge, Urban Affairs Minister for NSW, revealed plans on Wednesday [19 September] to redevelop Australia's busiest fish market in Sydney. The master plan will be drawn up with a view to maintaining the historical ambience of the Pyrmont waterside hub while simultaneously aiming to boost the strength of the Sydney Fish Market. Architects plan to include safe and comfortable areas for restaurants and fish retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea