AUSTRALIA: Plans afoot to develop Australia's busiest fish market
Andrew Refshauge, Urban Affairs Minister for NSW, revealed plans on Wednesday [19 September] to redevelop Australia's busiest fish market in Sydney. The master plan will be drawn up with a view to maintaining the historical ambience of the Pyrmont waterside hub while simultaneously aiming to boost the strength of the Sydney Fish Market. Architects plan to include safe and comfortable areas for restaurants and fish retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast