ESTONIA: Plans in place to renovate defunct Spar chain
Plans are in place to reopen between 12 and 13 outlets from the beleaguered Spar convenience store chain in Estonia, according to Juri Vips, who has taken over the obligations of the chain's debt-ridden operator Baltic Food Estonia . The chain originally comprised of 31 stores throughout Estonia, and it is still unsure which exactly will become operational again. Vips revealed that it depends on how the situation regarding retail permits is solved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth