ESTONIA: Plans in place to renovate defunct Spar chain
Plans are in place to reopen between 12 and 13 outlets from the beleaguered Spar convenience store chain in Estonia, according to Juri Vips, who has taken over the obligations of the chain's debt-ridden operator Baltic Food Estonia . The chain originally comprised of 31 stores throughout Estonia, and it is still unsure which exactly will become operational again. Vips revealed that it depends on how the situation regarding retail permits is solved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea