USA: Platinum to Market Johnson Emu
This month Platinum Provisions and Johnson Emu Inc. entered into a marketing agreement allowing Platinum to distribute Johnson's Award winning Emu nationally through Platinum's wholesale and retail network."Platinum's presentation of Johnson's Emu at the Louisiana Restaurant Association's 47th Louisiana Foodservice Expo in New Orleans, is an example of a great fit between our two companies," said Mark Shideler, Vice President of The Platinum Beef and Seafood Company. "Johnson Emu's commitment to quality, from select breeding, and feed practices through to on-site processing, is right in-line with the Platinum criteria used to select all our vendors. It's a philosophy of providing only the finest products available."Johnson Emu gains the market exposure and distribution expertise which has allowed Platinum Provisions to distribute other award winning products such as SayersBrook Bison, to the finest "white cloth" restaurants nationwide as well as to discriminating households via Platinum's catalog and website operations."Emu, like Bison, is a heart healthy red meat, lower in fat and cholesterol than skinned chicken and higher in protein than beef," said Johnny Johnson, President of Johnson Emu, "However, the great thing about both products is, they taste delicious."Platinum Provisions is the wholesale division of The Platinum Beef & Seafood Company. In addition to Emu and Bison, Platinum provides Ostrich, Elk, Free-Range Organic Chicken and Turkey, and Drug-Free Pork as well as other exotic fowls from Pheasant to Squab. Platinum also markets an ever expanding line of center-of-the-plate items, as well as fine appetizers and desserts representing "the best of the best," from Caviar to Cheesecake.For further information contact: The Platinum Beef and Seafood Company (573) 358-8850CONTACT: Art Dupree, President of The Platinum Beef and Seafood, 573-358-8850, fax, 573-358-8853, or email,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review