US: Plum Organics unveils single-ingredient baby food
Plum Organics' new Just line
Plum Organics, the US baby food maker, has launched a line of organic purees under the Just brand.
The company said today (26 January) that the new products, including flavours like apple and bananas would be packaged in a lightweight pouch to cut waste.
The launch of the Just line in the US comes as Plum Organics secures more listings for its current baby-food pouch line of "fruit and veggie" blends. Retailers including H-E-B, Delhaize's Food Lion and Target Corp. will now stock the range.
"We wanted to expand the line to offer the individual fruit varieties that many parents provide in the first stages of food introduction," said Plum Organics founder Gigi Lee Chang.
Building links with all stakeholders is seen as a vital component in any corporate responsibility strategy but companies vary both in their readiness and their success in doing this. Megan Hellstedt, ...
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant