US: Plum Organics unveils single-ingredient baby food
Plum Organics' new Just line
Plum Organics, the US baby food maker, has launched a line of organic purees under the Just brand.
The company said today (26 January) that the new products, including flavours like apple and bananas would be packaged in a lightweight pouch to cut waste.
The launch of the Just line in the US comes as Plum Organics secures more listings for its current baby-food pouch line of "fruit and veggie" blends. Retailers including H-E-B, Delhaize's Food Lion and Target Corp. will now stock the range.
"We wanted to expand the line to offer the individual fruit varieties that many parents provide in the first stages of food introduction," said Plum Organics founder Gigi Lee Chang.
Building links with all stakeholders is seen as a vital component in any corporate responsibility strategy but companies vary both in their readiness and their success in doing this. Megan Hellstedt, ...
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli