USA: PNV Inc. Signs Tyson Foods Inc.
PNV Inc. today announced it signed a two-year agreement with Tyson Foods, Inc., the largest processor of chicken in the world, to provide its bundled telecommunications and Internet product and services as an employment benefit for its over the road (OTR) fleet of 954 professional truck drivers. Tyson is one of the largest private fleet operators in the United States and is PNV's first major private fleet contract.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations