USA: PNV Inc. Signs Tyson Foods Inc.
PNV Inc. today announced it signed a two-year agreement with Tyson Foods, Inc., the largest processor of chicken in the world, to provide its bundled telecommunications and Internet product and services as an employment benefit for its over the road (OTR) fleet of 954 professional truck drivers. Tyson is one of the largest private fleet operators in the United States and is PNV's first major private fleet contract.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations