USA: PNV Inc. Signs Tyson Foods Inc.
PNV Inc. today announced it signed a two-year agreement with Tyson Foods, Inc., the largest processor of chicken in the world, to provide its bundled telecommunications and Internet product and services as an employment benefit for its over the road (OTR) fleet of 954 professional truck drivers. Tyson is one of the largest private fleet operators in the United States and is PNV's first major private fleet contract.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"