Podravka launches MENA headquarters in Dubai
Podravka has opened an office in Dubai
Croatia-based food group Podravka has opened an office in Dubai to manage its operations in the Middle East and north Africa.
The office is located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA). Podravka said the new facility reduces management complexity and increases its focus on creating additional demand and opportunities for its products internationally.
The office will be managed by Nermin Salman, previously the regional manager of European home appliance manufacturer, Gorenje.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre