CROATIA: Podravka mulls JVs in Serbia
Croatian food giant Podravka is believed to be mulling the establishment of several joint ventures with Serbian companies.
The joint ventures would be engaged in producing frozen fruit, instant soups and spices and bottle mineral water in Serbia.
Podravka's CEO, Miroslav Repic, was in discussions with the Chairman of the Serbian regional Chamber of Commerce of Novi Sad, Dragan Lukac, earlier this week. At these talks, Lukac said, the chamber pledged its full support to joint ventures.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund