ISRAEL: Point of Sale Limited appoints new Director
Point of Sale Limited (NASDAQ:POSI), announced today that Mr. Ian O'Reilly has been named as a director of the company. O'Reilly has an extensive background in IT strategy for the food and fuel industries. He has enjoyed a career spanning twenty-two years with UK food-retailing giant Tesco PLC. The last five years he served as Group IT Director, with responsibility for the worldwide implementation of Tesco's information technology programs. Prior to Tesco, O'Reilly was Programming Manager with Perkins Engines, a diesel engine manufacturer, and an Operations Manager for oil distributors Shellmex and BP. O'Reilly will be assuming his directorship later this month. "We are extremely pleased to have Ian O'Reilly joining Point of Sale's board directors," said Barry Shaked, chairman and chief executive officer of Point of Sale Limited. "During his distinguished career with Tesco PLC, Ian established himself as someone who understands the value that advanced information technology can bring to large, complex retail chains. We believe his insight into the needs of innovative retailers will help Point of Sale to continue to anticipate the needs of our growing customer base."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations