ISRAEL: Point of Sale Limited appoints new Director
Point of Sale Limited (NASDAQ:POSI), announced today that Mr. Ian O'Reilly has been named as a director of the company. O'Reilly has an extensive background in IT strategy for the food and fuel industries. He has enjoyed a career spanning twenty-two years with UK food-retailing giant Tesco PLC. The last five years he served as Group IT Director, with responsibility for the worldwide implementation of Tesco's information technology programs. Prior to Tesco, O'Reilly was Programming Manager with Perkins Engines, a diesel engine manufacturer, and an Operations Manager for oil distributors Shellmex and BP. O'Reilly will be assuming his directorship later this month. "We are extremely pleased to have Ian O'Reilly joining Point of Sale's board directors," said Barry Shaked, chairman and chief executive officer of Point of Sale Limited. "During his distinguished career with Tesco PLC, Ian established himself as someone who understands the value that advanced information technology can bring to large, complex retail chains. We believe his insight into the needs of innovative retailers will help Point of Sale to continue to anticipate the needs of our growing customer base."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements