POLAND: Poland attacks Egypt at WTO over dried milk duties
Poland has launched dispute proceedings against Egypt at the World Trade Organisation with regards to a 45% safeguard duty tax added by Egypt to imported powdered milk. Warsaw has claimed that the tax is inconsistent with trade agreements and considers it unfair. In a statement, it said that imports of powdered milk in Egypt declined in the first two quarters of 2000 compared to the same period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up