POLAND: Poland attacks Egypt at WTO over dried milk duties
Poland has launched dispute proceedings against Egypt at the World Trade Organisation with regards to a 45% safeguard duty tax added by Egypt to imported powdered milk. Warsaw has claimed that the tax is inconsistent with trade agreements and considers it unfair. In a statement, it said that imports of powdered milk in Egypt declined in the first two quarters of 2000 compared to the same period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever