EU: Poland gets €170m in pre-accession farm aid
Commissioner Franz Fischler today [Monday] signed a decision to confer the management of Sapard aid to the Polish authorities, enabling Poland to commence the implementation of its Sapard programme. Under this scheme, Poland will now be entitled to grant aid of which the EU contribution is €171.6m (US$169.7m) annually. Payment of the first advance to the SAPARD euro account in the National Fund can now be made (of about €40m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations