JAPAN: Police raid Nippon Food offices as part of fraud investigation
Police have raided offices of Nippon Meat Packers subsidiary Nippon Food as part of their investigation into fraud charges concerning a beef mislabelling scandal. Nippon Food's sales offices in Tokushima and Ehime, its branches in Osaka and Okayama, and the residences of three former regional sales chiefs were all subject to the police raid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival