CANADA: Police say trick or treat death not related to poison
A four-year-old girl who died after eating some candy on Halloween was not poisoned, said police in Vancouver. Pathology tests have failed to throw any more light on why the girl might have died however. There had been concern that she was a victim of terrorist poisoning, in light of the anthrax scares sweeping the US, and shortly after her death police had warned Vancouver parents not to allow their children to eat trick or treat candy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund