USA: Polls open for first global vote on new M&M's colour
Masterfoods USA, a subsidiary of Mars Inc, opened the polls today for a worldwide vote to determine the newest colour of M&M's Chocolate Candies to be included in the bag. Candy lovers around the globe are being encouraged to join in the M&M's Global Colour Vote(TM) by choosing one of three colors, purple, pink or aqua, to enter the bag.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO