USA: Poore Brothers Acquires Boulder Natural Foods and Boulder Potato Company Brand Potato Chips
Poore Brothers, Inc. announced today that it has acquired Boulder Natural Foods, Inc. and Boulder Potato Company™ brand totally natural potato chips for approximately $2.3 million, including $1.2 million in common stock, $.8 million in a two-year Note, and $.3 million in cash. In addition, there is a three-year revenue growth incentive paid in shares of the Company's common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti