USA: Poore Brothers Acquires Boulder Natural Foods and Boulder Potato Company Brand Potato Chips
Poore Brothers, Inc. announced today that it has acquired Boulder Natural Foods, Inc. and Boulder Potato Company™ brand totally natural potato chips for approximately $2.3 million, including $1.2 million in common stock, $.8 million in a two-year Note, and $.3 million in cash. In addition, there is a three-year revenue growth incentive paid in shares of the Company's common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning