USA: Poore Brothers Acquires Boulder Natural Foods and Boulder Potato Company Brand Potato Chips
Poore Brothers, Inc. announced today that it has acquired Boulder Natural Foods, Inc. and Boulder Potato Company™ brand totally natural potato chips for approximately $2.3 million, including $1.2 million in common stock, $.8 million in a two-year Note, and $.3 million in cash. In addition, there is a three-year revenue growth incentive paid in shares of the Company's common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units