USA :Poore Brothers Teams With T.G.I. Friday's to Introduce an Innovative Line of Salted Snacks
Poore Brothers, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNAK), a rapidly growing salted snack manufacturer, today announced that the Company has teamed with T.G.I. Friday's®, a worldwide leader in the casual dining industry, to launch an innovative new line of T.G.I. Friday's brand salted snacks in supermarkets, mass merchandisers and club stores beginning in the summer of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin