USA :Poore Brothers Teams With T.G.I. Friday's to Introduce an Innovative Line of Salted Snacks
Poore Brothers, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNAK), a rapidly growing salted snack manufacturer, today announced that the Company has teamed with T.G.I. Friday's®, a worldwide leader in the casual dining industry, to launch an innovative new line of T.G.I. Friday's brand salted snacks in supermarkets, mass merchandisers and club stores beginning in the summer of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast