USA: Pop N Go Begins Trading on OTC BB
Pop N Go Inc. today announced that its common stock has been approved for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board Market by NASD. Pop N Go is a specialty foodservice equipment manufacturer. The company's self-contained equipment produces fresh hot popcorn for each customer while allowing the customer to watch the entire popping process. Pop N Go's machine can be used as a stand-alone vending machine or in a manual mode for traditional foodservice applications. Pop N Go is a fully reporting company trading under the symbol "POPN." Visit its Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's