USA: Pop N Go Begins Trading on OTC BB
Pop N Go Inc. today announced that its common stock has been approved for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board Market by NASD. Pop N Go is a specialty foodservice equipment manufacturer. The company's self-contained equipment produces fresh hot popcorn for each customer while allowing the customer to watch the entire popping process. Pop N Go's machine can be used as a stand-alone vending machine or in a manual mode for traditional foodservice applications. Pop N Go is a fully reporting company trading under the symbol "POPN." Visit its Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife