USA: Pop N Go Begins Trading on OTC BB
Pop N Go Inc. today announced that its common stock has been approved for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board Market by NASD. Pop N Go is a specialty foodservice equipment manufacturer. The company's self-contained equipment produces fresh hot popcorn for each customer while allowing the customer to watch the entire popping process. Pop N Go's machine can be used as a stand-alone vending machine or in a manual mode for traditional foodservice applications. Pop N Go is a fully reporting company trading under the symbol "POPN." Visit its Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs