USA: Pop N Go signs Korea distribution contract
Pop N Go, Inc. (OTCBB:POPN) and Sunwha Trading Company, Ltd. of Seoul, Korea have entered into a 3 year exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sunwha to become Pop N Go's exclusive distributor for Korea. The contract is expected to yield a minimum of $3 million in sales for Pop N Go. "Korea is an important market for Pop N Go's products and Sunwha's aggressive plan for penetrating the Korean market will result in a fast rollout. Pop N Go will be shipping its first machines to Sunwha next week," stated Mel Wyman, Pop N Go's CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin