USA: Pop N Go signs Korea distribution contract
Pop N Go, Inc. (OTCBB:POPN) and Sunwha Trading Company, Ltd. of Seoul, Korea have entered into a 3 year exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sunwha to become Pop N Go's exclusive distributor for Korea. The contract is expected to yield a minimum of $3 million in sales for Pop N Go. "Korea is an important market for Pop N Go's products and Sunwha's aggressive plan for penetrating the Korean market will result in a fast rollout. Pop N Go will be shipping its first machines to Sunwha next week," stated Mel Wyman, Pop N Go's CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review