USA: Pop N Go signs Korea distribution contract
Pop N Go, Inc. (OTCBB:POPN) and Sunwha Trading Company, Ltd. of Seoul, Korea have entered into a 3 year exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sunwha to become Pop N Go's exclusive distributor for Korea. The contract is expected to yield a minimum of $3 million in sales for Pop N Go. "Korea is an important market for Pop N Go's products and Sunwha's aggressive plan for penetrating the Korean market will result in a fast rollout. Pop N Go will be shipping its first machines to Sunwha next week," stated Mel Wyman, Pop N Go's CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat