USA: Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits targets 14 US markets for expansion
Atlanta-based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, the world's second-largest chicken chain and a division of AFC Enterprises, is targeting 14 key US markets for expansion. These markets are Albuquerque; Charlotte, NC; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Cleveland; Dayton, Ohio; Denver; Greensboro, NC; Indianapolis; Knoxville, Tenn.; Las Vegas; Orlando, Fla.; Raleigh/Durham, NC; Richmond, Va.; and Tulsa, Okla. Popeyes is looking for franchisees to develop traditional freestanding and in-line restaurants throughout these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review