USA: Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits targets 14 US markets for expansion
Atlanta-based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, the world's second-largest chicken chain and a division of AFC Enterprises, is targeting 14 key US markets for expansion. These markets are Albuquerque; Charlotte, NC; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Cleveland; Dayton, Ohio; Denver; Greensboro, NC; Indianapolis; Knoxville, Tenn.; Las Vegas; Orlando, Fla.; Raleigh/Durham, NC; Richmond, Va.; and Tulsa, Okla. Popeyes is looking for franchisees to develop traditional freestanding and in-line restaurants throughout these areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs