USA: Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces slight increase in Q1 results
Interfoods of America, the franchisee of Miami-Based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, has announced its Q1 results for the fiscal quarter ended 31 December 2001. The company reported total revenues of US$37.6m for the quarter, slightly up from total revenue of US$36.8m year on year. This increase was primarily attributed to the sales generated by the opening of one restaurant and an increase of same store sales of 1.9% for the Q1. Same store sales are stores owned and operated at least one full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs