USA: Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces slight increase in Q1 results
Interfoods of America, the franchisee of Miami-Based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, has announced its Q1 results for the fiscal quarter ended 31 December 2001. The company reported total revenues of US$37.6m for the quarter, slightly up from total revenue of US$36.8m year on year. This increase was primarily attributed to the sales generated by the opening of one restaurant and an increase of same store sales of 1.9% for the Q1. Same store sales are stores owned and operated at least one full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review