USA: Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces slight increase in Q1 results
Interfoods of America, the franchisee of Miami-Based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, has announced its Q1 results for the fiscal quarter ended 31 December 2001. The company reported total revenues of US$37.6m for the quarter, slightly up from total revenue of US$36.8m year on year. This increase was primarily attributed to the sales generated by the opening of one restaurant and an increase of same store sales of 1.9% for the Q1. Same store sales are stores owned and operated at least one full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin