USA: Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces slight increase in Q1 results
Interfoods of America, the franchisee of Miami-Based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, has announced its Q1 results for the fiscal quarter ended 31 December 2001. The company reported total revenues of US$37.6m for the quarter, slightly up from total revenue of US$36.8m year on year. This increase was primarily attributed to the sales generated by the opening of one restaurant and an increase of same store sales of 1.9% for the Q1. Same store sales are stores owned and operated at least one full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant