CANADA: Popeyes(R) chicken & biscuits expands international reach in Western Canada
Popeyes(R) Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFCE), has signed an agreement with Olive Hospitality Inc. to develop 30 new restaurant locations in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia in the next seven years. "We're excited to have an international, entrepreneurial-minded group of investors such as Olive Hospitality join the Popeyes team," said Russ Sumrall, vice president of international new business development for Popeyes. "Olive has a business profile that is very compatible with ours. They also have the type of committed and motivated leaders we're seeking as we continue with additional Canadian expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units