CANADA: Popeyes(R) chicken & biscuits expands international reach in Western Canada
Popeyes(R) Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFCE), has signed an agreement with Olive Hospitality Inc. to develop 30 new restaurant locations in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia in the next seven years. "We're excited to have an international, entrepreneurial-minded group of investors such as Olive Hospitality join the Popeyes team," said Russ Sumrall, vice president of international new business development for Popeyes. "Olive has a business profile that is very compatible with ours. They also have the type of committed and motivated leaders we're seeking as we continue with additional Canadian expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant