CANADA: Popeyes(R) chicken & biscuits expands international reach in Western Canada
Popeyes(R) Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFCE), has signed an agreement with Olive Hospitality Inc. to develop 30 new restaurant locations in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia in the next seven years. "We're excited to have an international, entrepreneurial-minded group of investors such as Olive Hospitality join the Popeyes team," said Russ Sumrall, vice president of international new business development for Popeyes. "Olive has a business profile that is very compatible with ours. They also have the type of committed and motivated leaders we're seeking as we continue with additional Canadian expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review