CANADA: Popeyes(R) chicken & biscuits expands international reach in Western Canada
Popeyes(R) Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFCE), has signed an agreement with Olive Hospitality Inc. to develop 30 new restaurant locations in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia in the next seven years. "We're excited to have an international, entrepreneurial-minded group of investors such as Olive Hospitality join the Popeyes team," said Russ Sumrall, vice president of international new business development for Popeyes. "Olive has a business profile that is very compatible with ours. They also have the type of committed and motivated leaders we're seeking as we continue with additional Canadian expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO