USA: Pork Industry Launches Biggest Marketing Campaign Since "Pork. The Other White Meat"
The National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) has announced a new checkoff-funded marketing effort to change the way people think about pork. The undertaking, the most significant since the launch of the Pork. The Other White Meat® campaign, will focus on the "other" in "The Other White Meat." New print and TV advertising, a revamped internet presence, and retail, foodservice and export initiatives are all part of the multi-year effort that takes on mealtime boredom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre