UK: Porters launches new packaging for Saupiquet food service tuna
Porter Finest Foods chose the IFE to launch its new range of ambient packaging for its Saupiquet Tuna product this week. The company has developed a flat pack bag for its foodservice tuna; environmentally (and dolphin) friendly, lighter, easy to store, easy to open without scissors and resealable, the bag is similar to that created by
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp