USA: Poseidon Enterprises acquires Blue Water Seafoods
Poseidon Enterprises, Inc, of Charlotte NC is pleased to announce that it has acquired the location and assets of the former Blue Water Seafoods, LLC in Raleigh, NC.
Poseidon Enterprises, Inc is a wholesale fresh and frozen seafood distributor, servicing restaurants and grocery stores in nine states. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Charlotte NC, with additional locations and affiliates in Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Bristol TN and Charleston SC.
Poseidon has been servicing the Triangle, Triad and Fayetteville area since 1986 from the Charlotte processing facility. This new facility will improve customer service by adding same day delivery to the Triangle area and increasing delivery frequencies in the region. The company will also expand coverage to the North Carolina coast.
Brian Thrower, with Poseidon since 1997, will move to Raleigh as the Operations Manager of this important new hub.
This is the second acquisition for Poseidon Enterprises this year. The company will continue to evaluate additional locations to enhance our geographic coverage.
For further information, please contact, Mike Henninger, Vice President at 800-333-2529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations