GREECE: Positive Q1 boosts Karamolengos' full year financial predictions
Karamolengos witnessed consolidated sales rise 10% for the first quarter of this year, compared to results for the Q1 of 2000, and has also posted an increase in pre-tax profit. Encouraged by the results of the Q1, the bakery company is predicting now increased full year results and expansion into neighbouring markets. The firm is particularly targeting the Balkan and the Albanian markets, and is in talks with a local partner in Albania to set up a joint company n the area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch