GREECE: Positive Q1 boosts Karamolengos' full year financial predictions
Karamolengos witnessed consolidated sales rise 10% for the first quarter of this year, compared to results for the Q1 of 2000, and has also posted an increase in pre-tax profit. Encouraged by the results of the Q1, the bakery company is predicting now increased full year results and expansion into neighbouring markets. The firm is particularly targeting the Balkan and the Albanian markets, and is in talks with a local partner in Albania to set up a joint company n the area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group