GREECE: Positive Q1 boosts Karamolengos' full year financial predictions
Karamolengos witnessed consolidated sales rise 10% for the first quarter of this year, compared to results for the Q1 of 2000, and has also posted an increase in pre-tax profit. Encouraged by the results of the Q1, the bakery company is predicting now increased full year results and expansion into neighbouring markets. The firm is particularly targeting the Balkan and the Albanian markets, and is in talks with a local partner in Albania to set up a joint company n the area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw