CANADA: Possible listeria monocytogenes in Rowe Farm Meats' All Beef Wieners
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Naturally Raised Rowe Farm Meats brand All Beef Wieners, as they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in packages of varying weights and has the following information appearing on the back label of the package: All Beef Wieners, 42A, Packed On "FE 22", and Sell By "MR 24".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action