CANADA: Possible listeria monocytogenes in Rowe Farm Meats' All Beef Wieners
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Naturally Raised Rowe Farm Meats brand All Beef Wieners, as they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in packages of varying weights and has the following information appearing on the back label of the package: All Beef Wieners, 42A, Packed On "FE 22", and Sell By "MR 24".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea