CANADA: Possible listeria monocytogenes in Rowe Farm Meats' All Beef Wieners
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Naturally Raised Rowe Farm Meats brand All Beef Wieners, as they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in packages of varying weights and has the following information appearing on the back label of the package: All Beef Wieners, 42A, Packed On "FE 22", and Sell By "MR 24".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund