Post "sues" bird flu hit Center Fresh over "contract breach"
Michael Foods, the egg processing business owned by Post Holdings, has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Hawkeye Pride Egg Farms, a division of Center Fresh Group, alleging that it breached a supply contract after avian influenza hit the firm and prevented it from meeting its egg supply obligations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega