EU: "Postponing farm policy changes would turn against farmers" - Fischler
Speaking during a visit to Paris yesterday [Wednesday], EU Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler stressed that the mid-term review of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) was not the turnaround of the agricultural policy that some of the farmers fear and some critics hope for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch