UK: Potential buyers emerge for Hibernia Foods
UK food group Hibernia Foods, which is currently in administrative receivership, is making encouraging progress towards achieving its aim of being sold as a going concern, the company has said. "We are pleased to say that there has been considerable interest in acquiring the businesses. Most encouragingly, some of the largest companies in this sector have emerged as potential buyers. A sale of this magnitude is very complex, so it will be some time before we can conclude the deal and make a formal announcement, but we are hopeful that we can reach a conclusion before the Christmas holidays," said Myles Halley, joint administrative receiver, KPMG Corporate Recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO