UK: Potential buyers emerge for Hibernia Foods
UK food group Hibernia Foods, which is currently in administrative receivership, is making encouraging progress towards achieving its aim of being sold as a going concern, the company has said. "We are pleased to say that there has been considerable interest in acquiring the businesses. Most encouragingly, some of the largest companies in this sector have emerged as potential buyers. A sale of this magnitude is very complex, so it will be some time before we can conclude the deal and make a formal announcement, but we are hopeful that we can reach a conclusion before the Christmas holidays," said Myles Halley, joint administrative receiver, KPMG Corporate Recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016