HUNGARY: Poultry exports to EU expanded after 1 July
Hungary turkey meat producers will be able to increase their export levels to the European Union (EU) after Hungary's quota of poultry exports are unified on 1 July 2002. This year's duty-free quota of turkey meat exports, which stood at 9,000 tonnes, was fulfilled by February 2002, while the export quota of chicken meat was not.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife