HUNGARY: Poultry exports to EU expanded after 1 July
Hungary turkey meat producers will be able to increase their export levels to the European Union (EU) after Hungary's quota of poultry exports are unified on 1 July 2002. This year's duty-free quota of turkey meat exports, which stood at 9,000 tonnes, was fulfilled by February 2002, while the export quota of chicken meat was not.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund