HUNGARY: Poultry exports to EU expanded after 1 July
Hungary turkey meat producers will be able to increase their export levels to the European Union (EU) after Hungary's quota of poultry exports are unified on 1 July 2002. This year's duty-free quota of turkey meat exports, which stood at 9,000 tonnes, was fulfilled by February 2002, while the export quota of chicken meat was not.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill