SAUDI ARABIA: Poultry farmers need marketing assistance
Poultry producers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have thrown down the gauntlet to marketers, demanding the establishment of marketing enterprises to assist local small and medium scale farms. According to Al-Hayat newspaper, Mohammed Al-Darby stressed the importance of joint marketing facilities to local poultry farms during a speech to the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group